Experienced New York City Attorney Helps Clients of All Ages with Estate Planning.
Trusted New York law firm also handles estate and other legal matters
The Law Office of Tamara I. Jordan, PLLC, advises clients throughout the New York City area on guardianship, estate and landlord-tenant matters. Since 2005, my law office has earned a solid reputation for providing quality legal services to clients with a wide range of needs. I strive to provide top-notch, professional legal services that our clients deserve. Our legal team put forth focused, attention, and dedication into every case and I offer tailored solutions that meet the specific needs of each client.
You are a client who deserves the highest quality, ethical, and professional legal service. I am deeply committed to providing excellent service and I am avid advocate for guardianship, estate, and landlord and tenant cases.
When you work with my law office, you will be represented by an established attorney who has experience resolving issues favorably both inside and outside the courtroom. I have extensive litigation experience in New York, so you can be confident that I can assist you in any matter, no matter how complex or adversarial. When you work with my law office, you work with us, you are more than a number, a case, or a billable hour.
Determined legal advocate provides capable assistance
For nearly 20 years, I have been dedicated to giving each and every client comprehensive legal services. I previously worked as a Volunteer Attorney for the Housing Court of the City of New York Volunteer Lawyers Program. Clients trust my law office and recommend my services based on my commitment to provide:
- Skilled advocacy — I have a deep understanding of the laws affecting both property owners and renters and employ that knowledge to fiercely advocate for their interests in landlord-tenant disputes.
- Compassionate counsel — I understand that dealing with legal issues can be stressful and confusing. In every matter, whether you’re making plans for your future long-term care or dealing with a dispute with a tenant or landlord, I am committed to delivering ethical and effective legal counsel that addresses your specific needs.
- Practical solutions — Many strategies can work in theory, but not practice. I am a conscientious attorney who addresses my clients’ real-world concerns by providing practical and trustworthy solutions.
My law office strives to create a relaxed atmosphere so that you can feel comfortable having confidential discussions and I can learn how best to respond to your concerns.
Dedicated law office with a focus on helping you reach a positive outcome
I represent clients who have legal matters that are complex and time-sensitive, including situations that involve:
- Guardianship — My law office can help you establish guardianships for loved ones who are unable to care for their personal and property needs due to mental and/or physical impairments, and elder abuse, such as financial exploitation, to name a few.
- Estate planning — As an estate planning attorney, I can help protect your family members and assets. I help clients establish wills and trusts, handle probate and estate administration, and represent parties in probate litigation if a dispute arises.
- Elder law — My law office’s elder law services assist seniors and their loved ones with issues involving Medicare and Medicaid, veterans’ benefits, long-term care planning, and elder neglect.
- Landlord-tenant law — As a skilled real estate attorney, my law office provides knowledgeable counsel regarding landlord-tenant law. I advocate for property owners, including business owners, so they can safeguard their investments and I help tenants protect their rights.
As founder and principal attorney, I strive to devote attention to each person I represent. I will take the time to discuss your case and your legal options when we meet for a consultation.
Contact a knowledgeable NYC guardianship and landlord-tenant attorney
Located in Midtown Manhattan, The Law Office of Tamara I. Jordan, PLLC handles guardianship, estate planning, elder law, and landlord-tenant matters. I serve clients throughout the area, including Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens. Call my office at or contact me online to schedule an initial consultation.