Experienced New York City Attorney Helps Clients of All Ages with End of Life Planning
Trusted New York law firm also handles estate and other legal matters
The Law Office of Tamara I. Jordan, PLLC, advises clients throughout the New York City area on guardianship, estate and landlord-tenant matters. Since 2005, my firm has earned a solid reputation for providing quality legal services to clients with a wide range of needs. I take a 100% client-driven approach to every case. When you work with my firm, you will be represented by an established attorney who has experience resolving issues favorably both inside and outside the courtroom. I have extensive trial litigation experience in New York, so you can be confident that I can assist you in any matter, no matter how complex or adversarial.
Determined legal advocate provides capable assistance
For over 20 years, I have been dedicated to giving each and every client comprehensive legal support. Clients trust my firm and recommend it because I offer:
- Skilled advocacy — I have a deep understanding of the laws affecting both property owners and renters and employ that knowledge to fiercely advocate for their interests in landlord-tenant disputes.
- Compassionate counsel — I understand that dealing with legal issues can be stressful and confusing. In every matter, whether you’re making plans for your future long-term care or dealing with a dispute with a tenant or landlord, I am committed to delivering ethical and effective legal counsel that addresses your specific needs.
- Practical solutions — Many strategies can work in theory, but not practice. I am a conscientious attorney who addresses my clients’ real-world concerns by coming up with practical and trustworthy solutions.
My firm strives to create a relaxed atmosphere so that you can feel comfortable having confidential discussions, and I can learn how best to respond to your concerns.
Dedicated firm with a focus on helping you reach a positive outcome
The clients who come to my law firm often have legal matters that are complex and time-sensitive, including situations that involve:
- Guardianship — My firm can help you establish guardianships for loved ones who are incapacitated because of a disability or alcohol or drug abuse.
- Estate planning — As an experienced estate planning attorney, I can help protect your family members and assets. I help clients establish wills and trusts, handle probate and estate administration, and represent parties in probate litigation if a dispute arises.
- Elder law — My firm’s elder law services assist seniors and their loved ones with issues involving Medicare and Medicaid, veterans’ benefits, long-term care planning and elder abuse and neglect.
- Landlord-tenant law — As a skilled real estate attorney, my firm provides knowledgeable counsel regarding landlord-tenant law. I advocate for property owners so they can safeguard their investment and help tenants protect their rights.
As founder and principal attorney, I strive to devote adequate attention to each person who retains my services. I will take the time to discuss your case and your legal options when we meet for a consultation.
Contact a knowledgeable NYC guardianship and landlord-tenant attorney
Located in Midtown Manhattan, The Law Office of Tamara I. Jordan, PLLC handles guardianship, estate planning, elder law, and landlord-tenant matters. I serve clients throughout the area, including Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens. Call my office at 888-202-7022 or contact me online to schedule an initial consultation.